Prayer is just lovingly, reverently talking to God. Have you ever heard of the A.C.T.S. of prayer? Each letter stands for one kind of prayer. It is not the only or “right” prayer model, but it can help remind us of some of the basic things to cover when we approach our Heavenly Father in prayer:
Do you ever wonder if God is hearing your prayers? We have trained followers of Jesus who can help you figure it out! Click here to share your story with us. You will hear from someone shortly.
Will you pray this week:
• That God will make you righteous for effective prayer
• To confess your sins and be forgiven
• To thank the Lord in all circumstances
• That you will have confidence to never stop praying
• For the lost and for workers in the harvest (Luke 10:2)
Where can you go online to get daily encouragement and inspiration, and to discuss the role of prayer in God’s Kingdom? Visit the GodLife Facebook Page where we can gather daily to share our stories, to express ourselves, and to pray for one another!