In God’s word, the Apostle Paul describes the church not as an Organization, but an Organism – the “Body of Christ.” He goes on in this passage to explain what this means in practical terms: Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. (vs. 15-16). Each member of Christ’s body plays a different, yet important role, and is a critical part of the whole.
Do you need help figuring out how God has gifted you and how your church can use those gifts to bring Him honor? We have trained followers of Jesus who can help you figure it out! Click here to share your story with us. You will hear from someone shortly.
Will you pray this week:
• To thank God for providing the Church as the Body of Christ on earth
• That you will be able to meet regularly with fellow Christians
• That your church group will seek and do God’s will
• That God will bless church leaders as they equip their members for their ministry to build the church.
• To thank God for His spiritual gifts
Where can you go online to get daily encouragement and inspiration, and to discuss the role of the Church in God’s Kingdom? Visit the GodLife Facebook Page where we can gather daily to share our stories, to express ourselves, and to pray for one another!