Jesus Christ-A Man
1. We have learned that Jesus was a descendant of Adam; was He, then, a man?
He was a man in every respect; but He was without sin.
2. Mention some respects in which He was a man.
He had a human body and soul and could not only suffer, but was also liable to temptation.
3. Was He ever tempted?
Yes; Satan tried in every way to make Him sin, but could not.
4. Was He made subject to the law of God?
He was, and rendered perfect obedience to it.
5. Had He the same bodily desires and appetites that we have?
Yes; He felt hunger and thirst, and was liable to all sinless infirmities.
6. Was His soul also liable to suffer?
Yes; it was His soul that suffered most severely in fulfilling the work which He came to do.
7. For what…
View original post 31 more words