This column — originally posted on December 31st — is getting a lot of response, so I’m reposting it for those who may have missed it.
(Washington, D.C.) — It was a dramatic year in the Middle East. Here is my list of the Top Five most important events in the epicenter in 2013:
- Syrian death toll keeps climbing amidst horrific civil war & chemical weapons use in Damascus.
- Iran beguiles West with “charm offense” as it moves closer to the Bomb.
- Saudis preparing to purchase Pakistani nuclear warheads.
- Egypt’s counter-revolution brings down the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Israeli leader declares Bible prophecies coming true in our lifetime.
What follows is a brief explanation of each development and why I believe they are so significant.
1.) SYRIAN DEATH TOLL KEEPS…
View original post 3,346 more words