l. Four kinds of people and the result of our testing in the faith
i. Establish the need: Have you tested yourself to see if your Christian faith is genuine?
ii. Purpose: Today we will see four possible kinds of people who have not and have tested their salvation.
These are divided into those who have and have not tested their salvation:
1. Those who are not saved and know it
2. Those who are saved are not sure of it
3. Those who are unsaved but do not know it
4. Those who are saved and know it
iii. Two kinds of people who have not tested their faith
1. Those who are unsaved but do not know it
a. Proof: “21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of…
View original post 537 more words