On Saturday, I got a chance to listen to the latest episode of the Cold Case Christianity podcast, and the whole thing was solid. This is one you definitely do not want to miss. I wanted to summarize the first topic of three because it’s something that’s been coming up a lot lately, but topics 2 and 3 are worth listening to, as well.
You can grab the MP3 file here.
Topic #1: Why are young people leaving church?
- problem: not convinced Christianity is true
- problem: apparent conflict with science
- problem: unanswered questions
- problem: difficulties inside the church
- problem: the church’s (correct) position on same-sex marriage
Jim’s claim: if people do not think that the Bible is accurate and divinely inspired, then they are going to be tempted to pick and choose what to believe and what not to believe
Jim reads a blog post from a young lady who attends church, and here…
View original post 718 more words