If you were awake and watching during the 2008 elections campaigns you knew what was coming to America. You knew we would never be the same. You knew the transformation coming was not good. But not many would listen. If you spoke out you were quickly labeled crazy. I remember once someone said to me, ‘time will tell.’ Well it did, but still the masses slept. This president told us exactly what he would do. At times he was clouded and secretive. As he promised transparency. Transparency which never manifested. At times blatantly telling falsehoods while the people swallowed it. Like ‘AlQueda is on the run and decimated.’ And his stance on Marriage. He has totally divided the country. Turned the tables in the judicial system, allowed the gay lobby to take over our courts, our policies and our freedoms. He has pushed God as far out of our lives…
View original post 690 more words
There is no shortage of heresies these days.
If you want to adopt some blasphemous, perverted, fun house mirror reflection of Christianity, you will find a veritable buffet of options. You can sift through all the variants and build your own little pet version of the Faith. It’s Ice Cream Social Christianity: make your own sundae! (Or Sunday, as it were.)
And, of all the heretical choices, probably the most common — and possibly the most damaging — is what I’ve come to call the Nice Doctrine.
The propagators of the Nice Doctrine can be seen and heard from anytime any Christian takes any bold stance on any cultural issue, or uses harsh language of any kind, or condemns any sinful act, or fights against evil with any force or conviction at all. As soon as he or she stands and says ‘This is wrong, and I will not compromise,’…
View original post 1,642 more words
In his recent Blog Essay, “Moralism is Not the Gospel (But Many Christians Think it Is)” Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr. warns of the dangers of moralism as an “ever-convenient substitute for the Gospel.”
“In our own context, one of the most seductive false gospels is moralism. This false gospel can take many forms and can emerge from any number of political and cultural impulses. Nevertheless, the basic structure of moralism comes down to this — the belief that the Gospel can be reduced to improvements in behavior.”
Inerrant Word – InerrantWord is a new web site from John MacArthur dedicated to the always-important subject of inerrancy. It is part of the lead-up to next year’s Shepherds’ Conference Summit on Inerrancy.
To help men continue to pray and pursue purity, and to extend this beyond the initial group, we are making available a free eBook for all those that participated in the prayer challenge. (Even if you didn’t participate you can still sign up to receive the book).
A slave is somebody compelled to provide service to another. Elane Huguenin, a wedding photographer from New Mexico, was arraigned before that state’s “human rights” soviet for politely declining to provide her services to a lesbian couple planning a “commitment ceremony” (the state doesn’t recognize same-sex marriage).
This is your “recovery” folks. Inspires confidence doesn’t it?
All of a sudden, the Nasdaq is absolutely tanking. On Monday, it fell more than 1 percent after dropping 3.6 percent on Thursday and Friday combined. At this point, the Nasdaq is off to the worst start to a year that we have seen since 2008, and we all remember what happened back then. So why is this happening? In recent years, the Nasdaq has been ground zero for “dotcom bubble 2.0”. The hottest stocks in the entire world are on the Nasdaq – we are talking about stocks like Yahoo, Netflix, Apple, Tesla, Google and Facebook. Those stocks have gone to absolutely incredible heights, but now they are starting to fall. Some are blaming insider selling, and without a doubt the “smart money” is starting to flee the stock market. Just check out this chart. Others are blaming low expectations for first-quarter earnings or the tapering of quantitative easing by the Federal Reserve. But whatever is causing this decline, it is starting to get alarming. The Nasdaq just experienced its largest three day fall since November 2011. (Read More….)
Investors should take every precaution right now to protect their money from a major market disaster that will destroy the economy and impoverish millions of Americans.
That’s according to legendary investor Jim Rogers, who delivered his frightening warning recently on Yahoo! Finance.
Rogers believes we’re heading for a massive collapse of the dollar which will cause interest rates to soar to record levels. He warned investors should stay clear of the dollar and other fiat currencies.
“There is no sound currency anymore, “Rogers stated.
“There’s no paper money in 2014 and 2015 that’s going to be worth much of anything,” he added.
According to Bloomberg, the U.S. dollar has indeed reached a startling two-year low – its weakest since November 2011 – with consumer confidence dropping like a rock.
And the U.S. dollar has lost 38.5% of its value since 2002.
A convergence is a coming together of many things and in this context, a coming together of last days’ signs the Bible told us to watch for. These signs are exploding. We don’t just watch them; now we almost feel them. Here’s a sample:
1) The “days of Noah” similarities have never been stronger. Corruption and violence characterized times then and now. There was genetic manipulation then and now. There was a preaching of the truth that was ignored. A decline in man’s character was dramatic then and now. Earthly pleasures were all that mattered. (Matt. 24, Luke 17)
2) Other than at her birth on May 14, 1948, Israel’s modern-day significance has never been so significant. She is the center of the earth in so many ways: Politically, spiritually, geographically. Middle East tension or peace depends on her activity and choices. She could strike Iran any day and the entire globe would be destabilized. (Ezekiel 36-39)
3) Russia and Vladimir Putin are rising and Gog from the land of Magog may be stirring. We don’t know for sure that Putin is Gog, but he is Gog-esque. He’s a Czar wannabe and a tyrant and he will likely not stop with Crimea or Ukraine. (Ezekiel 38-39)
4) We have seen the rise of the “King of the South,” Egypt. She has been prominent since the “Arab Spring” of 2011. She is currently out of the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood but that may be temporary. She is one of Israel’s chief end-time enemies. (Daniel 11)
5) Technology is raging and that needs to happen for the Antichrist system to be installed. From “chip” technology to a cashless society, technology is racing and on fast-forward like never before. The “increase of knowledge” foretold in Daniel 12 is most prominent in the world of technology. The Antichrist system will be waiting for him to tap into. (Revelation 13, 17; Daniel 12)
6) Many are talking favorably about a one-world religion. Tony Blair has stated that he will spend the rest of his life pushing for this. The heads of many denominations and faiths see ecumenism as positive now. (Revelation 13, 17)
7) Apostasy is rising. Deception is the order of the day. While some claim there is yet to be a great revival, the Bible indicates that will next come in the Tribulation. Some of our most respected Christian leaders are being deceived. (Matt. 14; II Thess. 2; I Timothy 4)
8) The occult is soaring and much of it is drug-related as predicted. Witchcraft has never been so popular. The occult is normalized in the world and even the church. (Rev. 9; I Timothy 4)
9) Society is declining more rapidly than ever, and this ties in with point #1. There is the rampant rise of humanism, hedonism, immorality, and situation ethics. If it feels good, do it. (See Matt. 24; II Timothy 3; Jude 18: II Peter 3)
10) People are frantically running to and fro due to an increase in travel. In one generation, we have gone from the Wright Brothers to walking on the moon. (Daniel 12)
11) Christians and Jews are hated. The three-year rise in anti-Semitism and Christian persecution is staggering. Entire Christian communities in the Mideast and Africa are on the run. (Luke 21)
12) There is an intense longing for a “Mr. Fix-It.” The world yearns for a man with a plan who can fix the earth. In 2007 and 2008, many thought he was Barack Obama. Actor Mel Gibson recently stated that, “Someone must arise from the ashes and save us.”
13) There are “signs in the Heavens.” We had the prominent Comet Ison in 2013 and we have blood moons coming in 2014 and 2015. (Luke 21; Joel 2)
14) Global instability is leading to much discussion about global government. Not one government anywhere works very well. Satan is stirring the pot everywhere. Global problems require global solutions. Most believe we are just one crisis away from global government. (Revelation 13)
15) The rise of evil is shocking. Righteous people can hardly stand to look at it. The corporate church is still here and is a positive restraining force. Imagine the level of evil when the church is gone. (II Timothy 3)
I could go on but you get the point! This “convergence” is unprecedented. It has never happened before with this intensity.
Don’t let our times get you down. Look up. He is coming soon.
Click here – Why Yoga Cannot Be Christianized!
Yoga poses (asanas) and breathing techniques (pranayama) are based upon Yoga’s pantheistic occult evolutionary philosophy. They are designed to work together, as a New Age occult Worldview. And Christians are trying to mix the poses and breathwork with their Christian beliefs?
This audio message includes:
(1) Definitions of Yoga from dictionaries, encyclopedias, occult sources and Hindu reference works, (2) a biblical refutation of Yoga, (3) the mention of subcategories such as: The Fear of God and His Word, The primary aim of Yoga, Definitions, The Christians allegiance, Yoga’s Worldview versus the Christian Worldview, Yoga is hostile to Jesus Christ and His work, Biblical prohibitions against occult practices, What happens when people reject the facts, Yoga has come West, Embracing one’s own divinity through Yoga, West and East being married together, Different great lies that fuel Yoga, How Yoga philosophy and practice are yoked to each other, Yoking to Shiva, Hatha Yoga – sun/moon worship, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism all linked together through Yoga, Yoga’s dangerous effects on human beings, Occult subjection, Occult oppression, Testimonies and case studies examples of personal damage, Expose’s from non-Christian and Christian perspective, Yoga as a gateway to Eastern Mysticism and the Occult, Susan Bordenkirchner’s ‘Yoga for Christians: A Christ-Centered Approach to Physical and Spiritual Health through Yoga,’ etc.
Apprising Ministries has the details and shares why this is a natural fit because Bell has far more in common with Oprah’s New Age mysticism than he does the Christian Gospel.
The following video was from Friday evening April 4th at our Church in Edmond, Oklahoma, Henderson Hills Baptist. The Service was the first Theology Nights service of the year and the topic was Substituionary Atonement.