Scripture: “If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.” I John 1:8-9
If you want to repent, the first thing you have to do is recognize your sin. Who would you rather be like: A preacher who shows up to God’s house bragging about his own goodness? Or a humble criminal who knows he is unworthy and desperately needs God’s forgiveness?
Do you ever wonder about repentance and forgiveness? We have trained followers of Jesus who can help you figure it out! Click here to share your story with us. You will hear from someone shortly.
Will you pray this week:
• And confess your sins to God, so He will forgive and cleanse you
• To thank God for His forgiveness
• That God will change your life so that it pleases
• That you will be humble in seeking God’s forgiveness
• That you will allow God, and not sin, to rule your life
Where can you go online to get daily encouragement and inspiration, and to discuss repentance and forgiveness? Visit the GodLife Facebook Page where we can gather daily to share our stories, to express ourselves, and to pray for one another!
Do you have questions? Need prayer? Connect with someone who cares for you!