Scripture: “So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.” Romans 8:1
It is very important to let go of your past sins. If you have faith that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, you don’t need to feel guilty. After you go to God and confess, or agree, that you have done wrong the Bible says God forgives you and cleanses you from all unrighteousness. Here’s why you should let go of past sins.
Just for You
Do you ever wonder how you can forgive yourself and move on from sin? We have trained followers of Jesus who can help you figure it out! Click here to share your story with us. You will hear from someone shortly.
Will you pray this week:
• To thank God for His forgiveness and for working in your life
• That God will help you forgive yourself and move on from sin
• To thank God that Jesus Christ paid the price for your sins
• That God will enable you to “go and sin no more”
• For the Holy Spirit’s power to turn to God and away from Sin.
Where can you go online to get daily encouragement and inspiration, and to discuss moving on from sin? Visit the GodLife Facebook Page where we can gather daily to share our stories, to express ourselves, and to pray for one another!
Connect with Us
Do you have questions? Need prayer? Connect with someone who cares for you!