“In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.”
Wisdom and my innocence require brevity in this statement of clarification.
- True love is the essence of biblical righteousness.
- “Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets” (Matt 7.12).
- Pastors and husbands ought to love and lead like Jesus without lording it over their charge (1 Pet 5.3).
- Male chauvinism and egalitarian feminism alike pervert the plain sense of Scripture; we must not conform to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our mind (Rom 12.2).
- The abuse of truth is no excuse for rejecting it.
- Beware of twisting another’s words and then cursing your pretzel.
- “We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God” (Acts 14.22).
- God hates…
View original post 284 more words