(Denver, Colorado) — It’s not over yet, but Israel is winning in the battle against radical Islamic terrorism in Gaza. Here’s the latest.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon addressed their nationon live TV in Hebrew at 9pm on Saturday evening, the beginning of Day #27 of Operation Protective Edge.
Here are highlights of their message:
- Israel’s military operation against Hamas and the terrorists in Gaza is not over — but they are making tremendous progress and will continue aggressively until the terrorist attacks on Israel are neutralized and the situation is calm and stable.
- That said, Israel will be done destroying the terror tunnels threatening Israel in the next 24 hours or so.
- The IDF will then begin withdrawing ground forces from Gaza unilaterally.
- Israel will not try to negotiate another ceasefire with Hamas.
- Israel will continue to hit the terrorists with air power…
View original post 337 more words