I found this audio on Brian Auten’s Apologetics 315 web site.
And here is my summary.
- the topic of failure is not one that is often discussed by Christians
- failure #1: failure in the Christian life which is the result of sin
- failure #2: when a Christian is defeated while trying to serve God
- the consequences for failure #1 can be worse for the Christian
- the consequences for failure #2 can be worse for the world as whole
- how is it possible for a person to fail when they are obeying God? (#2)
- how can it be that God can call someone to a task then let them fail?
- failure is not persecution – persecution is normal for Christians
- failure is not trials – testing is normal for Christians to grow
- Bill had submitted all the coursework for his second doctoral…
View original post 375 more words