The list is from the Daily Signal.
- Gun smuggling
- Corrupting election process
- Failure to investigate IRS targeting of conservative groups
- Failure to take the threat of terrorism seriously
- Refusing to respect and defend the rule of law
- Allying with leftist groups to “sue and settle” with conservative groups
- Treated the oversight responsibility of Congress with contempt
I’ve written about the one that bothered me the most – the refusal to investigate the IRS. I just want to make clear how bad this one was.
Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder’s legacy – or at least a big part of it – will be obstructing the investigation into the Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative groups, said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who set a low bar for the next attorney general.
“Whoever is going to be next, they have to be better than Eric Holder was,” Jordan told…
View original post 488 more words