Here is a small Cumulative Case for Biblical Theism. I have left a lot of supplemental reading. Obviously much more can be said. But for now, I hope this helps.
Which God Shall I Pick?
- God is not personal and knowable
- The universe is eternal and unchanging, without an end or a beginning (this contradicts the evidence for the beginning of the universe)
- If divinity and matter are mystically “one” (so you can’t have god without matter), how is the pantheistic god capable of producing the effect in question such as the origin of space?
- Says the universe is a necessary being. But this makes no sense because we know the universe is contingent.
- To bring a universe into existence means the cause would have a volitional will- they made a choice. This is a personal cause (i.e., Agent Causation). Will is one attribute that characterizes personhood.
View original post 1,482 more words