Here’s the round up from our marathon series concerning a Christian response to homosexuality. We have a few “stragglers” post we might still write and be added on here in the near future.
- Critique of Matthew Vines’ Pre-commitments in his case for Gay Christians
- Matthew Vines’ Precommitments in His Case for Gay Christians Part 1: Humanistic Consequentialist Ethics
- Matthew Vines’ Pre-commitments in His Case for Gay Christians Part 2: Misplacing the Role of Experience over Scripture Concerning Temptation, Sin and Bearing Fruit
- Matthew Vines Precommitments in His Case for Gay Christians Part 3: Bad understanding of Old Testament Laws
- Matthew Vines’ Pre-commitments in His Case for Gay Christians Part 4: Knowing Homosexuals makes one lean against Biblical View?
- EvangelZ on the LGBT Movement
View original post 192 more words