- Pray the prayer of the psalmist: “Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting” (Ps. 139:23-24).
- Be totally honest as you answer each question.
- Agree with God about each need He reveals in your life. Confess each sin, with the willingness to make it right and forsake it.
- Praise God for His cleansing and forgiveness.
- Renew your mind and rebuild your life through meditation and practical application of the Word of God.
- Review these questions periodically to remain sensitive to your need for ongoing revival.
A. Genuine Salvation (2 Cor. 5:17)
- Was there ever a time in my life that I genuinely repented of my sin? Yes or No
- Was there ever a time in my life that I placed all my trust in Jesus Christ…
View original post 965 more words