- Yet another story of allegations of sexual misconduct within a professing Christian church. Yes, it’s Willow Creek, and few biblical Christians would consider it to be a true church, but the world does not make such distinctions. As such these allegations do harm to the witness and testimony of Christ.
- So, um, if you commit to only allow saved people to participate in your music ministry, you don’t have these problems.
- We need to understand apostolic authority.
- It’s true, I would go for the bag of Oreos first.
- Oh, that we would reflect more often on the love of God!
- “More than ever before, we have been anesthetized to the reality that life is but a vapor and what we do in our short stay here will have eternal consequences.”
- Um…okay… This guy has really engaged in some monumental hermeneutical gymnastics to arrive at his blasphemous, disgusting conclusions.
- As someone who used to work in a cubicle, I’m here to tell you that nobody is going to be doing these exercises at their desk.
- I did not participate in this survey back in 2015, but I would say, yes, yes, yes, I agree 110%!
- I kind of want to see this, but may wait till I can do so from the comfort of my own couch (instead of sharing the theater seats with food stains and bedbugs).
- For years, I’ve been thinking that I should probably write a series of books about myself. After all, who wouldn’t want to read more about me? But alas, it looks as though someone has stolen my idea, and also stolen my proposed title, My Name is Erin. Seriously? The sad thing is, this writer is apparently a professing Christian. Sigh.
- This article offers an important lesson in discernment. Please read it!
The cross is the victory, the resurrection is the triumph…The resurrection is the public display of the victory, the triumph of the crucified one. —Leon Morris
Source: This ‘n’ That