- Having never been someone who really got into journaling, I found these thoughts from my friend, DebbieLynne, really insightful. Be mindful of your motives!
- Yes! Get a cat!
- This happened this week, which I think is very cool.
- Three guesses as to where we find the first promise of the Messiah!
- Um…this is creepy. Remind me not to move to Canada.
- The Old Testament sacrifices could never take away sin.
- Oh yeah, we’re definitely dumber than our grandparents.
- I think archaeology is fascinating, and I love that discoveries consistently demonstrate the truth of the Bible.
- Christian, or Christianish?
- Since Jesus affirmed the Old Testament, we probably shouldn’t “unhitch” ourselves from it, but unfortunately, Marcionism is alive and well.
If by excessive labor we die before reaching the average age of man, worn out in the Master’s service, then glory be to God. We shall have so much less of earth and so much more of heaven. It is our duty and our privilege to exhaust our lives for Jesus. — Charles Spurgeon
Source: This ‘n’ That