- The latest on Willow Creek.
- How do you reconcile depression and the Christian faith?
- Wow, we just keep spiraling downward. I don’t understand people who think this world is getting better.
- Here is your weekly dose of adorable.
- An interesting article: “The Bible teaches that our desires—all of them, voluntary or involuntary—are morally implicated.”
- This looks like a good read.
When we believe that we ought to be satisfied, rather than God glorified, we set God below ourselves, imagine that He should submit His own honor to our advantage; we make ourselves more glorious than God, as though we were not made for Him, but He made for us; this is to have a very low esteem of the majesty of God. —Stephen Charnock