- I like tea. I like mints. I hate abortion. Tea and mints are normal. Abortion is not, and it cannot be “normalized” with tea and mints.
- I always appreciate Dr. Michael Kruger’s teaching.
- This is a great explanation of total depravity, and how the concept is often misapplied among Christians.
- Here’s your weekly dose of adorable (HT to my friend who doesn’t like cats but sent this to me anyway).
- I mean, it’s fine. We should all be voting early and often anyway, right?
- Christians need to be part of a local body of believers.
- Is it weird that I’m excited about this resource?
- On federal headship.
- Sloths are slow on purpose!
- I haven’t listened to this yet, and I missed it when it first happened, but apparently Family Radio, which once broadcast Harold Camping’s heretical teachings, has repented for their perpetuating such damaging teaching and has asked forgiveness. Praise the Lord!
Though Christians be not kept altogether from falling, yet they are kept from falling altogether.
Source: This ‘n’ That