If you’re like most Christians, you fall into at least one of these four groups:
- You want to read the Bible more consistently
- You want to explore God’s Word more deeply
- You want a new theological challenge
- You want to grow as a leader
To kick off the new year, we’ve handpicked resources for each of those goals and put them on sale.
Go pick your goal, and browse resources that will help you get there—and go deeper in Scripture than simply crossing off the reading plan.
Goal 1: Be more consistent in the Word
Check out study Bibles and devotionals, including:
- The Pursuit of Holiness
- CSB Spurgeon Study Notes
- My Utmost for His Highest
Goal 2: Understand the Bible better
All of us fit into this category, which is one reason we’re featuring Logos 8 for this goal—especially the new Workflows feature. (Workflows are step-by-step study guides for common Bible study processes.)
Browse Logos 8 packages to get workflows that match your needs:
- Bible study
- Sermon prep
And to help you go the extra mile, we’ve put together library expansions from Logos 7 to round out your library.
Goal 3: Take on a new theological challenge
Maybe you’re solid when it comes to studying the Word, but you sense it’s time to dig deeper into theological and original language studies.
- Trinitarian Theology (3 hr course)
- Lexham Press Pauline Studies Bundle (34 vols.)
- Logos 7 Hebrew Studies Library Expansion
Goal 4: Grow as a ministry leader
Maybe this year you need to sharpen the saw a bit on certain ministry skills.
Browse ministry resources, such as:
- Biblical Counseling Collection
- Pastoral Care Bundle
- Broadman & Holman Preaching Resources Collection
Wherever you’re headed in the new year, we pray you go with God’s Word. Browse resources to help you get there.