- Um, wow. At least appropriate action was taken.
- DebbieLynne of The Outspoken Tulip gives us an update on her holiday. Please be praying for her!
- “Tumultuous years are nothing new because human depravity is nothing new.”
- Here are some resources that might help with your Bible study this year.
- Yeah, Sunday was rough.
- Do you have a favorite woman of the Reformation? Yep, I said woman. Turns out God used them throughout Church history, too, and continues to do so. Imagine that.
There is nothing which so certifies the genuineness of a man’s faith as his patience and his patient endurance, his keeping on steadily in spite of everything. — Martyn Lloyd-Jones