I’ve previously posted many articles about the fraudulent and spiritually dangerous teachings and practices of psychology, especially a 7-part series in November 2011. However, I just found a sheet in my file with reasons to not trust psychology and I felt I should post it here. I don’t remember if it is a collection I personally drew up or if I got it from somewhere else, but it’s a good list nevertheless.
Seven Reasons to NOT Trust Psychology:
1. It is not a genuine science.
2. It is relatively ineffective.
3. It is motivated more by money that by compassion.
4. Labels produce dysfunction rather than healing.
5. Psychology is incompetent in dealing with the inner person.
6. It cannot produce healing from the past.
7. It is incompatible with Christianity; it is a competing faith. Psychology by definition is the study of the soul. Without Christ, one cannot solve the problem.