One of the most effective ways to introduce Jesus to others and to assist believers to grow and mature in their Christian faith is to watch the thirty-minute video, “A Man Without Equal”
Questions for Reflection and Discussion:
1. What was Jesus’ greatest teaching?
Answer: (Mark 16:16; John 3:16-18) That salvation is by faith, not works. According to Romans 3:23, all of us have sinned and do not measure up to God’s standards. Sin is going our way independent of God. Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. He came to reconcile us to God.
Why was this teaching so unique?
Answer: All other major religions teach that we must work our way to God.
What does this teaching mean in your life?
Answer: It means that I can have a relationship with God without first having to make myself acceptable to Him.
2. Give several examples of how Jesus’ influence on people and nations has altered the course of history, your country, your city, your neighborhood.
3. What are people in your circle of influence saying about Jesus? What are some of the doubts you have felt about Jesus either in the past or in the present?
4. What personal feelings about Jesus were confirmed as you watched the video?
5. Jesus claimed to be the Son of God and the Savior of mankind. After viewing the video, who do you believe He is?
Answer: Jesus is the Son of God and my Savior.