I pray you have a joyful Easter celebration this weekend. Before you get started, though, why not first spend some time enjoying your week in review (kind of):
- The last of the Doolittle Raiders passed away last week.
- The San Diego Zoo won’t be the same without the giant pandas!
- I am already looking forward to this!
- Is it well with your soul?
- How can we know God?
- No doubt you heard about the burning of the Notre Dame cathedral.
- Yeah, I’m not a fan of beards…
- I always enjoy Simonetta Carr’s short biographies.
- To be clear, this is inappropriate for any audience, not just students.
- The article linked in this post is worth a read.
- Words you should know.
The spiritual life is lived between two polarities: our sin and God’s grace. The discovery of the former brings us to seek the latter; the work of the latter illuminates the depths of the former and causes us to seek yet more grace… The heart-conviction of sin is the way grace prepares the heart for more grace.