Is it just human opinion? Are values just subjective preferences or is there a really objective standard of rightness, goodness, and justice beyond us?
This show delves into questions on morality and others you’ve emailed to Frank such as:
- What moral standard are political parties using when they address the conflict between so-called LGBTQ rights and religious rights?
- Do rights come from God or the government?
- What kind of God does the moral argument prove? Could it be a pantheistic God?
- What is the true nature of love?
- Did Moses really write the first five books of the Bible?
Frank also responds to a couple of amazing letters, one from a divorced woman and another from a pastor. You don’t want to miss this one!