- Interesting. (Thanks, Paula!)
- Thoughts on anxiety and where our thoughts should really be focused.
- Anne Bradstreet is someone you should know.
- Do you smile during storms?
- Here’s your weekly dose of adorable.
- Should we “bloom where we’re planted”?
- A bit scientific and heavy, but an important read nonetheless.
- I admit, I giggled a little.
The Christian is the most contented man in the world, but he is the least contented with the world. He is like a traveler in an inn, perfectly satisfied with the inn and its accommodation, considering it as an inn, but putting quite out of all consideration the idea of making it his home.