- I am over-the-moon excited for this. I can’t wait.
- “Jesus didn’t jump all over people who were guilty of sin. To the immoral woman of Samaria, he offered the living water of eternal life. He offered her a wonderful gift, before her sins even entered the conversation. Yes, he discussed her sins at a later point, but in a tender way.”
- Interesting thoughts on the fruit of the Spirit and Stoicism.
- I know there’s a subset of professing Christians who eschew all things medical and pharmaceutical, but I often wonder what would happen if they or a loved one were diagnosed with cancer. Would the pharmaceutical companies developing treatments no longer be demonized by these people? You see, stories like this are why clinical research is important.
- What a great story.
- Here’s your weekly dose of adorable.
- On sovereignty and freedom.
- These quotes will make your skin crawl.
- Parents, this looks like a good book.
- Our strength is in Christ.
- I wasn’t familiar with Clement Read Vaughan.
- Another great, heartwarming story.
- I need this.
When you and I surrendered to Jesus as Lord, we did not offer Him the services of a divine, or even semi-divine creature to strengthen His kingdom; we offer Him the fragile, temporary, mortal, frail life that He has first given to us. That is all we have to offer.
‘For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust’ (Ps. 103:14)