In addition to promoting the Catholic Church to Hillsong church members, The Alpha Conference 2020 will also feature compromising apostates like Francis Chan who endorses such Charismatic heretics like Todd White and Joyce Meyer.
Back in February we told you all about something called The Alpha Conference run and promoted by Hillsong Church, featuring all sorts of delicious end times goodies like a full affirmation of the LGBTQ+ Agenda as well as a mass by a Roman Catholic priest. The Alpha Conference 2020, to be held by Hillsong Church in Phoenix, Arizona, is again featuring a Roman Catholic priest, a mass, as well as the stunning news that The Alpha Conference is now endorsed by all the Laodiceans and apostates that make up the One World Religion of Antichrist currently being formed by Pope Francis. We call it Chrislam, and it’s a thing.
“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;” 1 Timothy 4:1,2 (KJV)
Endorsements For The Alpha Conference From Many Of Your Favorite One World Religion Players:
The Alpha Conference 2020 hosted by Hillsong Church is proud of their endorsements and you can see them all here. But please pay careful attention to the mixture of Laodicean Christians, Charismatics and Roman Catholic priests and bishops who all think this is a great thing.
- “Alpha Courses … are opportunities to strengthen ecumenical togetherness among Christians, and a joint proclamation of faith in Christ in today’s world.”– Cardinal Walter Kasper, President of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity
- “One of the most effective evangelism tools for the 21st century.”– Rick Warren, Senior Pastor, Saddleback Church
- “In my opinion Alpha accomplishes an incredible task, in making people interested in faith and in making faith relevant to the modern man. I especially appreciate the ecumenical spirit of the Alpha Course: There is no pressure on anybody to join a different denomination, but just to join Jesus and to put Jesus at the centre.”– Father Raniero Cantalamessa, Preacher to the Papal Household
- “The Alpha format is definitely a huge improvement and right for our time, because process is involved instead of a quick presentation and it is more communal.”– Tim Keller, Author & Senior Pastor, Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- “To me, Alpha is an expression of the work of the Holy Spirit… It’s accessible, it’s easy, and it’s user-friendly. It’s extraordinary. It’s leading people into a personal relationship with Jesus and building a community that engages with the world and changes it for the better.”– Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
- “Alpha is a tool for mobilizing men and women to present the gospel of Jesus to the lost.”– Joyce Meyer, Joyce Meyer Ministries
In addition to promoting the Catholic Church to Hillsong church members, The Alpha Conference 2020 will also feature compromising apostates like Francis Chan who endorses such Charismatic heretics like Todd White and Joyce Meyer. Rick Warren, one of the early promoters of Chrislam, loves the Alpha Conference.
As Reformation Charlotte noted:
Francis Chan, for several years, has been on the speaker circuit for several heretical crusades. On of the most popular crusades he’s frequented has been IHOPKC’s annual One Thing conference alongside such heretics as Todd White, Michael Brown, Joyce Meyer, and Seventh Day Adventist, Ben Carson. This conference is not only heretical due to its theological grounding steeped in New Apostolic Reformation ideology, it’s also ecumenical, and holds a Catholic track. READ MORE
This Is The Roman Catholic Priest That Will Be Performing Mass At Hillsong Church At Alpha Conference 2020
Roman Catholic priest James Mallon says that he is happy to be working for “the new evangelization” and will be bringing his roadshow to Hillsong Church in January 2020 at The Alpha Conference. In the first 3 minutes of the video below, he promotes the Vatican, papal authority and the “universal” Catholic Church. So we clearly see that “the new evangelization” is a dog whistle for the One World Religion.
Catholic Priest Recalls Time Rick Warren Taught Him Catholic Doctrine
Roman Catholic priest James Mallon recalling the time that he and 30 other Catholic priests met with laodicean heretic Rick Warren, and he taught them about Catholic doctrine. When a Catholic priests says you are a “holy man” that is a guarantee you’re a heretic. Rick Warren is one of the proud endorsers of The Alpha Conference, is it all making sense to you now?
Francis Chan And His Endorsement Of Charismatic False Teachers
This video is about Francis Chan endorsing false teachers like Benny Hinn, Todd White, Heidi Baker. From what I have read and studied, Francis Chan holds to Christian Orthodoxy. I’m not calling him a false teacher or a heretic based on his theology; but exposing his compromise and acceptance of known false teachers (a form of heterodoxy—a position/opinion that runs contrary to orthodoxy). Much of Chan’s message in his teachings and in his books are based on sound doctrine – which he practices. He’s just not applying these same biblical standards of doctrine to other speakers and authors (False Teachers: Bill Johnson, Todd White, Todd Bentley, Mike Bickle, Lou Engle, Heidi Baker).